Features and advantages of wood-plastic building formwork
Compared with traditional formwork, wood-plastic building formwork have the following characteristics:
1. Good water resistance. Even if it is completely immersed in water for many days, it will not deform due to moisture. It will not rot and rust.
2. It is not mixed with cement, sticky, easy to demould after construction, and will not be deformed due to cement adhesion.
3. High construction efficiency and good quality. The surface of the building constructed with it is smooth and flat, and no secondary modification is necessary.
4. The process is saved and the construction efficiency is improved. At the same time, when the formwork is processed, the surface of the formwork can be pretreated to obtain the desired wall pattern.
5. Light weight and convenient construction.
6. Long life and many times of repeated use. The finally damaged plastic formwork can still be crushed again and reprocessed into a new formwork, saving resources and meeting the requirements of "green industry".
7. Good heat preservation, which helps shorten the construction period.
8. The method of adding wood can be used for various treatments, and welding can also be carried out, so secondary processing can be carried out flexibly at the construction site
Application of wood plastic formwork
It can be widely used in industry, agriculture, national defense, construction, household appliances and daily necessities, etc. It can be used to make various products, such as: industrial pallets, warehouse pads, carriage bottom plates, warehouse shelves, wooden fences, beach chairs, Floor etc.